healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Saturday Morn

Well, Last night was epic to say the least. It was my year end nursing party, so I drank a bit to much, and maybe danced like a fool.

I have had a pretty good week so far. School is done now! Woohoo! I was voted to be President of the Nursing Students Society for next year, and of course, last night.

I stepped on the scale this morning, even though its not my weigh day! (Shhhh). And to my delight/concern It said that I weighed 168lb... Thats a 3 pound loss since Monday, and I havent worked out aside from my dancing last night.

Could this loss be due to the million times I pee'd last night?

I guess my Monday weigh in will tell me!

Happy weekend & Skinny Vibes!