healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

NSV

So today was my first official day off of school. No more exams, No more quizzes, No more bitchy teachers. It was seriously a FANTASTIC day. Haven't had a day this good in a while!

I slept in till 10:30, and leisurely woke up to no alarm clock. Made myself a delicious breakfast of an English Muffin with an egg, piece of fat free turkey breast, cheese, and onion with light margarine and mayo. Then I went tanning, and to the dog park for an hour long walk with my friend and my 10 month old rottweiler Tucker. From there, I went and bought Avatar (Such a good movie, if you haven't already seen it yet), and when I got home I decided I would run to Safeway to get my Starbucks fix instead of drive.

It is a 2k run, and I am not really in shape, but I have attempted to run it before and in the past I have only made it about 1.5k of running, and the rest walking. But today I ran the entire way!! It felt great, and dare I say I might have been able to continue running if I hadn't stopped to get my coffee?! I ran with my dog, because I am not one who likes to walk around alone (I'm a scaredy cat). I had never done this before, and the run there went surprisingly well. He stayed close, and didn't pull (too bad haha). So when I got there I was a little worried because he is 110lbs huge, and I didn't know where I would tie him up and how he would handle being tied up in a strange place by himself. He really likes people and I thought he would pull and try to get to everyone to get some lovin'. I tied him up to the table outside the big window, and I made him sit, and I told him to stay, and headed inside. I watched from the window the entire time, and he stayed! He didn't move an inch! I went back out after getting my coffee, and two different people came up and commented on how well behaved he was! I was so impressed.

To top it all off, he decided to take a huge poop on the hospital lawn on the way back home, and I didn't have any bags with me, but I aint letting that bring me down! Haha

Tonight I am planning a healthy supper for DBF & I, and then we will settle in with a light beer and watch Avatar.

Anyone else have any NSV's from today/this week? Post em if you do!