healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

April One

Hello Readers,

I wanted to start this post by saying "Thank You" for reading/commenting on what I write. It is very hard to find people who relate when you are trying to lose weight, and when you tell your skinny-best-friend "I REALLY want a Hot Dog" and she says "You dont need a hot dog" it just solidifies the fact that no one else really knows what your going through. So needless to say, I appreciate all your comments, they make me want to keep going and struggle through this.

I am heading into my last week of school next week, which I am REALLY excited for. Im not going to be done yet technically, because I am taking 2 spring courses, but I will officially be 50% done my degree!! WOOOOOO!!!!! Oh man, I hope the last 2 years go by just as quickly as the 1st 2 did!

As for my eating thus far for this week.... Not too bad I'd say. I have tracked 2 full days this week, and the 2 days that I didn't track I made healthy choices on! So I feel pretty good about a loss by next Monday. I am also hoping that now that it is the (long) weekend I can take the time to plan and track my meals and not get careless and go to my favorite fast food place McDonald's.

I literally avoid even driving by McDonald's because when I see it I want it, and when I drive one street over by it, I start to think about it. Pretty pathetic, but if I can stay away long enough maybe my cravings will dissipate.

My goal for April is to lose 8lbs, and I think this is pretty attainable. If I can successfully meet this goal I will be down to 165! Haven't been that skinny since I was 15. I am looking forward to it!

Just a quick update on the brownie pan thing: I FINALLY got a hold of the company. The customer service phone number was down, so I had to call around to get the spanish customer service number, then they told me they didnt ship to Canada, and I was like WTF?! How did I order it then? They then gave me the Canadian number (which is no where to be found on the internet), and I called and sent it back to them, to get my money back. PHEW, What a long process!

Anyways, I have to get back to work on my final self reflection of the year!