healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ugh, Seriously Not Good.

So, I just don't know whats wrong with me... I get to 174, and its like I can't lose anymore. Now, I know that isn't the truth, If I keep with this program and pick up my exercise I know I can lose more. I honestly don't know why I hit this spot.

It's not like I have lost motivation, I still have lots of motivation. Its like I get to a point where I can't tell myself/those around me when they offer me something delicious like McDonalds.

I have tracked EVERYTHING that I have eaten so far this week. I have used up all of my Weekly Points, and I only have 2 Activity Points left.

That being said, I obviously have to stay on track for the rest of the week, to at least remain where I am currently and not gain.

I hope that I can do this... I need to lose weight, I want to lose weight, I don't know whats stopping me.