healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Tracking

Well, After my super good Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday didn't go well. I didn't track what I ate. So much for that goal.

I find that if I plan out exactly what I am going to eat I do better, and stray less. Its not as if I made terrible choices these past two days, just didn't track it. I am not going to get anywhere if I don't track.

I have done the weight watchers thing before, and when I get to 174 (in the past) I have always lost my way and gained it all back and then some. I can't do this again, I won't.

Tomorrow is a new day, and I pledge to all you readers that I will track my food, and stay within my daily points.

Wish me luck!