healthy |ˈhelθē|adjective ( healthier , healthiest )in good health: : feeling fit and healthy.• (of a part of the body) not diseased : healthy cells.• indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health : a healthy appetite | a healthy balanced diet.• (of a person's attitude) sensible and well balanced : a healthy contempt for authority.• figurative in a good condition• desirable; beneficial• A conscious choice; A life-long commitment.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Taco Time

Well, I tried, and failed to get a hold of the brownie people today. This made me extremely frustrated... what do I do when I am frustrated? Eat.

I was unable to talk myself out of just going home to heat up my 6 point Weight Watchers supper. Nope. I went to Taco Time and ordered a Ranch Chicken Burrito meal.

To be totally honest, it was delicious. I enjoyed every second of eating it. This is the first time I have felt "full" in 2 weeks.

I tracked it. It was way too many points, I have gone into my AP's now. But at least I tracked, and at least I have identified the feeling that lead me to eat.